Monday, September 7, 2009

25 août 2009

Today was a long, long traveling day:

Rome – Genova – Ventimiglia – Nice – Marseille

We’ve changed our plans again and are so excited to be going to the south of France to see Emilie and Ann again! We’re staying with Oma and Opa, Emilie’s grandparents, in the Fos-Sur-Mer and are so glad to be in the most welcoming, friendly home and not a hostel for a few nights. I’m really enjoying the flexibility of our trip. Our travels so far are so different than what we originally planned and I love that. I’m a list person and am happy to say I haven’t made one list since I’ve been traveling. J I love just going where we want to and deciding our next destination the night before we get on the train. Leah and I have got trains under control now. We’ve got a little system – it’s totally efficient and hilarious to watch, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment