Thursday, August 20, 2009

19 août 2009

This day can officially be dubbed a travel day - 13 hours of train rides. We had a 7 hour train ride from Prague to Munich, a 5 min. switching-of-trains in Munich, and then a 6 hour ride to Verona, Italy. The differences in the two trains were incredible - the German-Italian train is much more comfortable than the Czech train. We met a nice guy from London who chatted to us most of one leg and then we read, slept, listened to music, and did sudokus and crosswords the rest of the time. Leah and I might just be crossword pros when we return home :) I finished The Shack and loved it. I can't stop thinking about it. Leah is starting it now and I'm so ready for her to finish so we can talk about it. Grandmomma, I'm excited to talk to you about it! We got into Verona and cabbed it to the hotel - the nicest place we've stayed so far!

1 comment: