Thursday, August 20, 2009

18 août 2009

Prague is incredible! The Czech Inn Hostel where we are staying is awesome - I highly recommend it. Prague is the first Eastern European city I have ever seen so I had no idea what to expect. I was a little unsettled for the first time since I jumped the pond when we first got to Prague. The taxi situation is a little sketch, but it ended up working out fine - just got a little ripped off on prices but it was a safe ride so that's alright. I think Leah and I broke our record of the longest time standing up - we walked all over the place with no breaks. The markets were really cool - I grabbed some souvenirs, along with the other thousands of tourists. The city was super crowded with tourists. I saw a lot of fanny packs to say the least. Charles Bridge, the Castle, National Museum were all really neat to see. We ate dinner on the roof top terrace of the U Prince Hotel on the Old Town square - unbelievable! We had a great meal with an amazing show of the sun setting over the Vltava River and Old Town of Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment