Tuesday, December 8, 2009

31 octobre 2009

Happy Halloween! Today, I worked on a research paper for my course, An American in Paris. The roughdraft is due Monday. I’m writing it on the female protagonist in Hemingway’s Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises: Lady Brett Ashley. I love this book and am really enjoying writing this paper.

Spotted: three Americans at a Swiss Halloween party.

Tonight, Kaitlyn’s apartment is having a Halloween party at Beauregard, student apartments in Fribourg. We thought about dressing up as Haribo bears – the gummy bears from Bohn, Germany. Instead, we decided to be “Gossip Girls.” The show, just like at home, has taken over Europe, especially our European friends in Fribourg. It was a fun reason to get dressed up.

Xoxo, you know you love me. Signed, gossip girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment