Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 novembre 2009

Today was SO exciting for me! I bought a train ticket to Paris and plane tickets to Istanbul, Turkey and Lisbon, Portugal! It suddenly hit me that my time in Europe was coming to an end and that there were still so many places I wanted to see. I looked at my list of to-see’s, talked to friends, and decided on a repeatable favorite (Paris) and then two cities on complete opposite sides of the continent (Istanbul and Lisbon)!

I’ll be in Paris: Nov. 13-15

Istanbul: Nov. 27-30 (in Turkey for Turkey Day!)

Lisbon: Dec. 6-9

I’m SO excited! I feel so blessed to be able to see these incredible places! These trips are just the motivation I needed to get all my work done during the week and give me something incredible to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Way to see the world. Hope all your travels were good.

    ReplyDelete